01 August, 2010

Our Feelings .....?

Mystique
I wished for you today.  I longed to hear your voice, feel your touch, gaze upon your face, but unfortunately it wasn't to be.  I know you are with her, rationally, but emotionally, why are you with her and not me?  I imagined you touching me, loving me.  The pain of you not being by my side nearly had me undone.  I tell myself that I should be stronger and let you go, but I cannot.  You encompass all I've ever wanted.  You are the fulfillment of everything I've wanted in a man, but you're not my man, you're hers.  Does she even know how amazing you are?  Does she appreciate all your qualities?  Does she listen to your thoughts and ideas like I do?  Does she hear you, even when you don't speak?  Can she see into the person you really are?  What do all these questions matter?  Why do I continue to torture myself?


Micheal
I ask myself why we both torture ourselves too but what we feel for each other can't be described. From the very first day we started talking, there was this connection between us that I had never felt for any of my female friends. It was as if we had known each other for ages. When I look back, your laughter and voice reminds me of water falling down from a spring at a waterfall. The day I met you was sensational and will always be.

I longed for you today too. Not hearing your voice too continually sent me into my own world of looking at every other woman's face wishing your smile could just turn up on their faces. The truth is though my heart belongs to another, you will always remain special to me and I hope our friendship would show the world that two of us can have a deeply rooted friendship without strings attached.

Whatever emotional torture we go through, it will only take our friendship to greater heights!

2 comments:

  1. I likey this blog!

    But I dont get oh! You guys like each other abi? Fine! So why can you only be "great friends"....Somewhat tragic, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too. Wow. Romeo and Juliet comes to mind when I read your stuff. Wow. Hey, I wish you luck and hope that things can get to where it'll work out for you two.

    ReplyDelete