02 August, 2010

If you ask me, I'm ready

Mystique
I'm lying here, on my bed, listening to Alicia Keys' Unthinkable.  I'm listening to her words and they echo what's in my heart.  We're good friends, great friends, but why can't we be more?  I've told you how I feel and I know how you feel, why not take a chance with me?  Why not let this beautiful, amazing love that is budding between us, grow into the lush flower I know it can be?  I'm ready to fall and I want you to fall with me.  I'm ready to soar into the unknown and see where it takes us.  And I'm asking you to take this journey with me.  I know you're the one for me.  I've always known.  From the moment I laid eyes on you.  From the moment you spoke to me.  From the moment we shared our thoughts and ideas, I knew.


Micheal
Daydreaming about you too.I'm presently listening to this very funny Nigerian song- 'Pincode' and wish I could unlock your body completely with the 'password' you allowed me to use the last time we were together. We could be more than friends but are we sure we can take that bold step? I look into you eyes and I see the stars of what we secretly share twinkling in your eyes and wish the stars could just grow on those lush flowers of yours. Unknown? We are already soaring in the unknown but still not sure where it will take us. From that moment when I heard your voice, I knew too.





2 comments:

  1. Please you guys really need to get together. I like that "pincode" song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, thank you for following our blog. This is really our only way to be able to fully express ourselves. Secondly, it's not going to be easy for us to get together. There's so much to overcome, but we're trying to see if we can.

    ReplyDelete