03 August, 2010

Mystique
You don't need a password darling, I'm entirely open to you.  All of me, is yours, when you're ready to have it.  When will you be ready?  Will you ever be ready?  I know you love her.  I know you've been devoted to her, but you cannot deny the chemistry we have, the passion we share, the electricity that's elicited when we're in the same space.  The last time we were together,  I felt no other presence.  Your thoughts were of only us.  Why can't it be that way all the time?  I want you, but I don't just moments with you.

Micheal
I know I don't really need a password. I really know because it's just a glance to unlock your heart and spill your entire body into my arms for that hug that takes us into our own world. Will I ever be ready? I ask myself that too and each day goes on without finding a definite answer. The chemistry we share seems to get deeper with each passing day and it is far beyond words to describe what I feel for you.

Why can't it be this way all the time?

You know the odds Mystique darling!

3 comments:

  1. Micheal
    @Zel- Really sad!thanks for dropping by. We really appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting style, as they say, "get a room already", lol...

    ReplyDelete